Sunday, July 21, 2013

Camping, Schmamping.

Hi friends!  We have been working on keeping the house super clean in case someone is interested in our house, I've been forgetting to update!  We recently lowered the price of our house because we are so excited to move to the new (possible) place!  We've also been spending a lot of time in the pool!  :)

A couple weekends ago we went camping with my mom and stepdad.  They just bought a camper!  They got a pretty good deal on it so we decided to join them on its maiden voyage.  We had so much fun!  Anyone who knows me knows that I'm kinda a girly girl and camping is HARD for me!  But in the end, it really was fun.  

Picked okra and brussels sprouts.  So yummy!!

Hubs's beer trivia game.

The spread.

Hubs, Mom, and Bob.

I love the lights!

No pictures, please!!
 
Mom and Bob.  Aren't they cute?




Our friends from STL also came to visit and brought their grandson.  He is the sweetest little thing and EXTREMELY entertaining!

We visited several wineries near where we camped.  Overall, a super fun, schwastey weekend was had by all!

First winery.





This one had a STUNNING view!

AND live music!

My mother, enjoying the view.  Such a rulebreaker.


Hubs with....I'm not sure.

Jackson.  Such a sweet little munchkin!!


S'mores on my nosey :)


Mom passed out after a full day of winery hopping and drinking.  I'm REALLY not sure why she has the briefcase on her chest.


And then she got mad because I was taking her picture, so she put a sheet over her head like a ghost.  I died of laughter.

Ghost Mama.

Have a great week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment