Sunday, May 18, 2014

15 Weeks and other fun things

Welcome Friends!  First, a picture from last week's bump.  LOVE being able to say I've felt our little bug move around.

Second, this has been an exciting two weeks!  We celebrated our FIFTH anniversary this week.  Seriously....this cute boy has been with me for ten years and married five?!  He is so patient, kind, and entertaining.  Yesterday we read each other baby books while cleaning out baby's room.  I SO look forward to seeing him become a Dad-he will truly be a fun Dad and very entertaining.  My parents helped us celebrate since we are trying so hard to be grownups and save for baby.  They even bought us this cake!

'

We also put up the pool this week! Except it's been icky cold.  I am REALLY excited about this forecast and it getting warmer again for pool weather! This makes me truly happy because I love hanging at home with beers.  We have everything we need at our new house now and I am SO pumped to be able to hang at home with all our friends and family!



AND?  The bump grew.



How far along? 15 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure but when I weigh myself, it's right around the pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, although I have some.  The extra room in the shirts is looking mighty inviting right about now, though.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Was really struggling last week with sleep.  Started sleeping with my Boppy maternity pillow and it has helped a lot!
Best moment this week: SO many good moments over the past two weeks--cleaning out baby's room to make way for furniture, putting up the pool, and celebrating our FIFTH wedding anniversary!  Pics below.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Beer and trops.  I'll really be missing both later this week when the weather warms up again.
Movement: Yes, but only once.  Just a few little flutters while I was in a tough meeting this week.  I truly enjoyed it because it reminded me that even though work is hard sometimes, I really am lucky to be helping create this sweet little life!
Food cravings: Peanut butter toast :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, besides the dreading teeth/tongue brushing.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  SO EXCITED about it, too!
Gender prediction: I predict boy, hubs predicts girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Haven't seen much change in this one.
Weekly Wisdom: Use the boppy pillow.  Lifesaver.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!  I am BEYOND excited for this one.  The countdown to gender reveal is in SINGLE digits.  9 days until we find out!!

And finally, a pic of this sweet little thing enjoying the sun today.  It's been hiding most of the week, so we were all pretty happy it came out.  Not sure who loves the sun more, him or me!


No comments:

Post a Comment