Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Hall is a.....


Welcome, friends!  Today is a big day for the Hall Family as we learned the gender of our little bug!  Thanks again for your patience today while you waited for us to tell our parents.  Today was SO exciting for both of us.  I cried a little tear (although I don't think Andy saw) when we found out the gender out of pure excitement!


Pardon my scary no makeup face!  This is post-pool from this weekend!


How far along? 16 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am DOWN a couple pounds from our last appointment :)
Baby is the size of a: avocado! YUM!
Maternity clothes? Pretty sure I'm done with jeans.  Ugh.  Wearing a pair of yoga pants today and doing maxi dresses most of the time.  Also pretty sure I'm nearly done with compression top pants because they are getting pretty tight!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Comes and goes.  This week I blame my icky sleep on the people building a house directly next to us...but the sleep comes and goes.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender and getting in the pool for the first time!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleep and booze.
Movement: Today was a pretty active day...I think baby enjoyed (or didn't?) being prodded at our ultrasound today.
Food cravings: BOILED PEANUTS!!!!!  Delish.  I might add that my incredibly caring husband drove to Walmart in the middle of our weekend to get me a few cans.  Heaven in my mouth.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just some teeth brushing nonsense.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: See below...
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Although Andy called me out yesterday on being moody.
Weekly Wisdom: Our doctor told us this week that I can get in the pool no matter the temperature and can't freeze the baby...YAY!
Looking forward to: Daily movement!  And settling on a name!


Proud parents of a....

Protective big brother?

This is what the box looked like pre-reveal....

And then both grandmas opening the box...
(I have a video of the balloons actually coming out but my computer is being rude.  So I'll stick with pictures for now and post the video later.)

 
BABY HALL IS A BOY!!!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Girl...this page is so cute! I'm in love! You're gonna be am amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can't believe I was wrong! I think that's perfect, though. Very happy for you and can't wait to meet my new great nephew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love! We are super excited and are really enjoying things so far!

    ReplyDelete