Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nine months? Really?

My little monster just turned nine months yesterday. How is that possible?! 


Maddox is working on three other teeth, but only one is close at this point! So for now, he is still my little one-toothed wonder! 


And the big achievement for the week? My dude is full-on crawling! I absolutely love watching him move and go! 


Maddox loves pulling up on everything! Hes quite the handful now when playing and has to be watched constantly! 



And now for the adventure that was Sunday night. We put Maddox down as always and we went to bed a few hours later. Around 4:00 we awoke to a yelling baby, which isn't unusual. He usually wakes at least once per night and we give him the pacifier. Sometimes he will cry until he eats, but at times he will just go back to sleep after getting his pacifier back. Sunday night he decided he needed to eat, so I fed him and put him back in his crib. He fussed for a few minutes and then went back to sleep...or so I thought. I woke up again around 4:30 and Maddox was STANDING, yes, standing in his crib. He had pulled up in his crib! (Which isn't out of the norm,?!74 a little alarming since he is still sleeping in his zipadeezip, so I can't imagine he could grip very well!) Andy and I both ran into Maddox's room and put him back onto his back. Around 20 minutes after that, I heard a noise and awoke to find Maddox sitting up in his crib alone. I remember saying "really, dude?" and walking into his room. By the time I had gotten to his room, he had dived with his head and was laying back down.  After this entire hour-long ordeal, Maddox had finally decided to go back to sleep! And mama was very, very tired when waking up again at 6:00 for the day. 


Very ready for these teeth to be here--but I sure do love this little dude! 

Until next time...
Xo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment