Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Well, hello there!  It's been a fun week here at the Hall house.  Andy has been on cloud nine after finding out Baby Hall is Baby BOY Hall.  Baby Boy is still nameless, but we have a few frontrunner names that we are still trying to agree on!

Friday we went to Anchor Fest for food and then ran away as quickly as possible.  Anchor Fest is a local fair that comes every year to Centralia.  There are always carnival rides, carnival food, carnies, a car show, street dancing, and much more crazy nonsense.  People tend to come out of the woodwork and NOT bathe before coming...it's an entertaining adventure.  Here's the food spread.  It was HEAVEN...until it made me wicked sick.



Saturday morning I got up EARLY (WAY early for me, like ready before 9 am on a Saturday early) and hubs, my Mama, and I all went garage sale-ing for clothes for baby boy.  We got SO much stuff for him and I am so, so so excited!  I washed it all and here's a picture of the spread so far.  I've even started hanging things in his closet and it makes me even more excited to meet him!



 Oh.  And one of my favorites so far.



After that on Saturday, we decided to get the heck out of dodge and away from the Anchor Fest crazies.  We drove to O Fallon, IL to visit our good friends and visit said friends and their grandson's birthdays!  This sweet little LoveBug is so entertaining and I really enjoyed celebrating his third birthday!

Isn't he the cutest?  This was his second or third piece of cake.


Sunday we came home and chilled out.  I vegged out most of the day on pinterest looking at color schemes for baby boy's room.



And for the weekly update:




How far along? 17 weeks 4 days 
Total weight gain/loss: Last weigh in I was still down!
Baby is the size of a: Onion!
Maternity clothes? Every day this week I've worn a long skirt and some sort of either tank or t-shirt.  So technically no, but yes.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep this week is good!  Getting up early has made my sleep come quick and easy.
Best moment this week: Starting on Baby Boy's closet!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not much this week...I feel pretty satisfied. :)  
Movement: Comes and goes
Food cravings: Boiled peanuts :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Teeth brushing, greasy food
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  But getting up earlier does have me more irritable than before.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink a ton of water and then eat greasy food.  My body hated me.
Looking forward to: Daily movement, agreeing on a name, and painting baby boy's room!

Thanks for tuning in for this week's events! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment