Monday, August 11, 2014

TRICKY.

Welcome, welcome!  (in my Effie Trinket voice)



How far along? 27 weeks 1 day...THIRD TRIMESTER WOOOOOOO!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: We will see again next week when we visit the doctor! I'm sure it's plenty :) 
Baby is the size of a: Cauliflower!
Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity t-shirts, maxi skirts and maxi dresses.  I do have a pair of maternity skinnies my mom bought me that I've worn a couple times, too.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep this week is pretty good.  This weekend I slept until 11:30 BOTH days of the weekend, which is a first since I got pregnant (and for a long time, actually!).  But of course, my brain hates me so last night I slept terrible.  Typically when I know I have to get up early then my brain keeps me awake and plays tricks on me by making me think that my back hurts, hips hurt, or that a certain cute hubs is breathing too loud or sleeping too close to me for me to sleep.  So I'm VERY ready for some good sleep tonight!
Best moment this week: Getting M's letters hung above the crib in his room.  Picture below! Or baking with Andy's mom.  Or sitting on my Mom's front porch and catching up on her recent travels with her and Bob.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Angry Orchard, totally.  Can't decide if I want that or wine for my first drink when M pops out. 
Movement: Daily!  My favorite thing is not to feel him with my hand anymore but to watch my belly flop around.  I stole this name from a favorite mama of mine, but I like to think right now I have a Mr. Flopsy flopping around in my tummy...or so it appears :)
Food cravings: So random: plain chips and french onion dip, and broc cheese soup.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: None this week!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in!  Although I guess I need to take out my belly button ring soon?  Or so I'm told.  It's not stretched out so I'm not sure.
Wedding rings on or off? Mostly on this week!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ha, this makes me laugh because during the week I was quite irritable but this weekend was great!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep plenty and get lots of fiber DAILY and not a lot in just one day.
Looking forward to: Baby shower this weekend!!!!!!!

And as promised: a picture of M's letters above his crib.  Well, sorta. :)  I'm sticking with the no name sharing because I don't like the name judging and I truly love the name for our baby boy!



Weird thing happened this week also.  My colostrum came in already?  It's early but I'm not sure what else that could've been so I guess we will see what the doctor says!

Oh, and SO looking forward to our appointment next week.  I've completed our glucose test at least two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet, so hoping that's a good thing!  But I guess we will see what the doctor says!  Can I say I'm a little jealous of my friends who get to do extra screenings and hear their babies' heartbeats a little extra? :)  I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me!!

Finally, I am so so SO looking forward to our shower this weekend.  I cannot wait to see all of our friends and give them love!  So if you're reading this, I look forward to seeing you there!  After this weekend, M's room can finally be complete and I can start organizing his dresser (before and after pics to come after the shower) and hang his final artwork!

Xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment