Monday, August 25, 2014

Chevron Everything/So many things to look forward to...

Welcome, Friends!

It's been a fairly low key week with the exception of this weekend.  We went to a wonderful wedding (see below) and yesterday spent half our day in the pool (I'm now a resident of sunburn city).  I only wish that Andy could be home with me the rest of the week to enjoy my vacay I'm taking surrounding my birthday this week!



How far along? 29 weeks 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: After the sickness I had this weekend, I think I may have dropped a couple pounds.  Not a ton of a gain though, so I guess that's ok!
Baby is the size of a/an: Butternut squash!
Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity t-shirts, maxi skirts and maxi dresses.  And a pair of maternity skinnies.
Stretch marks? None yet...still trying to drink plenty of water and keep lotion on my belly and thighs to try and help prevent!
Sleep: Sleep this week was fairly good...until we ran out of melatonin.  I realize now I am totally addicted to melatonin at night because the two nights I slept without it I took a REALLY long time to get to sleep and was quite restless.  Not so fun.  And because M continues to grow and thumps around in there so often, I can't sleep on my stomach much anymore because he thumps around in there in protest.  So my options include left side or right side...both of which suck for my back.  So...guess I need to go pick up more melatonin when I'm done with this post. :)
Best moment this week: Last week I'd say it was hearing M's heartbeart and knowing that he continues to grow well. This weekend it was traveling to the Lake of the Ozarks to see one of my favorites marry her longtime love and celebrate their love together!  But this week I am truly looking forward to nothing baby related for my birthday tomorrow! Oh and receiving our beautiful dresser that we now have packed up in M's room!  It is absolutely perfect and she did an incredible job!  It was definitely worth the wait :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? All things alcohol.  After all, it is my birthday week.  I told Andy this week that I'm pretty sure this is the first birthday since I was 18 that I haven't had a drink during my birthday.  So there's that...
Movement: Still daily!  Andy got to feel a big kick this week and his face was truly amazed.  I love watching and feeling little man grow and I really cannot wait to see how he moves and acts in real life!
Food cravings: Um. Tex Mex trail mix from Target.  I need some right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Womp womp.  Yes.  Chinese food that lasted only a few minutes before it came back out.  Wondering if perhaps it was a bug and not the food though?
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Just little Braxton Hicks here and there.  And my boobs continue to prep for breastfeeding and I now have to wear pads in my bra so...my body is definitely in full on baby-prepping mode at this point. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Although it's pretty shallow.  I'd love for it to pop, but don't think that's going to happen.  It's also been several days since I've put my navel ring in and I think that's done for now. 
Wedding rings on or off? On and off throughout the week!  Haven't retired it completely yet. 
Weekly Wisdom: Don't run out of melatonin.  Or TUMS!! :)
Looking forward to: Vacation and my birthday tomorrow!  And next week my Aunt will be here to visit, which should also be fun!

I am BEYOND excited to share these pictures of M's dresser both before it was packed with clothes, after, and with artwork hung above!  All that's left in his room is to move his humidifier from our room and put together his high chair!  I'm not really in a rush to move his humidifier yet because I love it s much, so hopefully before the end of October (just in case M shows a few days early)!  


Dresser pre-clothes.  I love that she did the inside of the drawers in grey!


The front of his dresser!


Finally hung!  We were waiting on the dresser.  I love love love it!


This guy is SO cute.  I just love his expression and how thoughtful he is :)


Birthday present Andy overheard me saying I wanted for M's room.  I love it!!  Doesn't it just go perfectly?  I love the additional storage, too!


Finished product! 


Finished product, again!


PS-M's due date is the day the Pack is scheduled to play the Bears.  Is it crazy to hope that he comes at least a day late?! :) 

Until next time, loves! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment