Wednesday, October 8, 2014

35 weeks!

Once again, work is crazytown, but as promised, here is the weekly blog!

This week's chalkboard courtesy of my good friend Kate Nixon who claims to be creative but laughed when I asked her to chalkboard for me this week :)


How far along? 35 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Um.  Yikes.  Last week I weighed in after lunch and it was around the 20 lb mark BUT I'm convinced that was because it was just after I had eaten lunch.  Guess we will see for sure tomorrow at our doctor appointment!
Baby is the size of a/an: Honeydew melon (which sounds delicious!!)
Maternity clothes? Yes, although really I just want to wear sweatpants every day.  Even cute maternity clothes are beyond me at this point.
Stretch marks? None yet!  But I'm sure the last month will be the hardest on my skin so we will see!
Sleep: Sleep this week is still good!  Monday night instead of blogging, I got home late and went to bed early (and slept nearly 12 hours!).  The worst part of sleep this week is my allergies and waking up to my nose-whistle, so I can handle that!
Best moment this week: Getting baby boy's clothes officially organized and ready for his arrival!  Hubs helped with this and I am sooooo proud of the way his room looks now!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? Angry orchard :) It's that time of year and it sounds SO delicious.  Plain apple cider just isn't the same.
Movement: All the time!  My favorite thing is just to watch my tummy move around while he moves, or to try and guess which part is which!
Food cravings: Nothing this week! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Not really anything this week!  It's been an easy week.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!  I guess it's not going anywhere.  Womp.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  I don't even try anymore.
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep now!
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment tomorrow!  (Although I'm not looking forward to the strep B test!)

Here's a picture of M's closet and all his sweet little clothes.  Andy helped organize it and it looks so perfect!  (Later this documentation will be proof that it ever looked this good)


This weekend we also nested a bit in the garage and organized it.  Yes, it's weird, but here's a picture of our beautifully organized garage!  It's also never this pretty so it deserves a spot on the blog!


This week Frank doesn't seem to want to leave my side.  It's like he knows the time will be here soon!  Anyway, I love his sweet little face and don't mind him being close. :)


32 days left (or 1 month 1 day...whoa)...

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment