Monday, October 13, 2014

36 Weeks/Good News/Maternity Pics

For the record, I did my own chalkboard this weekend.  It's exciting to me that I may only have a few more chalkboards left before M's arrival!



How far along? 36 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Around 17 pounds total according to the scale last week.
Baby is the size of a/an: A crenshaw melon??  Anyone heard of this before?  I joke that it's the ghetto melon :)
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I'm pretty much tired of putting on anything except for sweatpants and a t-shirt most days.  
Stretch marks? So far no, but I do have this little number on the underside of my tummy that is either a stretch mark or a scratch that won't heal.  I'm thinking the former?
Sleep: Sleep this week continues to be good for the most part!  Sad to think I need to start weaning myself off using my earplugs because soon I won't be able to...
Best moment this week: Getting great news from the doctor at our appointment!  My body has already started to prep for labor and I am officially 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced AND my mucus plug is gone.  (Sorry if that's TMI for you!)  Currently experiencing some mild contractions as I type, so hoping to continue to get good news this week when we visit!  Also great was taking maternity pictures this weekend!! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? Peeing without having to pee again 10 minutes later.
Movement: All the time!  He even woke me up again the other night moving around.  I was seriously  worried something was wrong when he woke me up because he was moving so much!
Food cravings: Um, not really anything.  Chipotle, though, ALWAYS sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week that I can put my finger on, but I have had a couple of rounds of nausea that I can't tell what the cause was!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Clearly I'm having contractions at least at some point thus far...
Belly Button in or out? In!  It's not going anywhere.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off, and not coming back anytime soon.
Weekly Wisdom: I don't have any wisdom this week because I'm too busy kicking ass at work to do anything else.  
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment this Friday, and meeting sweet baby M very soon!

As mentioned above, we did our maternity pictures this weekend!  Below are some of my favorites:






And our hospital bag is packed and ready in case M decides to make his arrival early.  We are so excited and ready to meet you, sweet little man!

XoXo...

No comments:

Post a Comment