Wednesday, October 1, 2014

34 weeks/weekly favorites



How far along? 34 weeks, day 3
Total weight gain/loss: I dunno, not much more than last week although someone told me I look like I'm going to explode today...so either I need to stop eating or I need to cut that bitch.
Baby is the size of a/an: Canteloupe, although just a few weeks ago he was the size of a pineapple.  I'm starting to think that maybe those things aren't super accurate.  :)
Maternity clothes? Yes, although I guess I'm a giant so I'm afraid of what it will be like after baby is born.  
Stretch marks? Still no!  I continue to use lotion every day and drink a lot of water so I think that helps!  Also I think my mama said she didn't get them with me, so hoping my skin will hold up!
Sleep: Sleep this week has been good.  Oh, except my fan stopped working last week which really sucks!  And of course, it's the time of year that stores no longer carry fans.  Ugh!
Best moment this week: Taking baby boy to his first concert this weekend.  I think he loves Amos Lee as much as we do :) (pictures below)  And getting our mamaroo put together last week!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? My pre baby body, Not being talked to like an idiot, my regular clothes, sleeping and turning over without making like a 5-point turn in my bed, and of course, Angry Orchard.
Movement: All the time!  Baby M is a busy little monster in there :)  
Food cravings: Taco soup, potato soup, someone else cooking for me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!! :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: General crampyness, nothing crazy.
Belly Button in or out? In for now.  See the picture below :)
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  I miss it.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to not stress so much and just breathe.
Looking forward to: hearing my sweet little love's heartbeat at our doctor appointment tomorrow.  It's the last of our every-two-week appointments!

Here's a picture of some of my favorite things from this week, including our MamaRoo, a new gift for baby M we received in the mail from a family friend, and M's first concert!






Also this belly button is on its last leg of being an innie... :)



Every please send some love and a prayer my mama's way.  She put down her best friend today (her 16.5 year old poodle/bischon mix)after 16 years of love and could use some extra love in her direction.

Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment