Monday, September 1, 2014

3/4 done!

This week's chalkboard courtesy of Ms. Lauren Spragg! :)




How far along? 30 weeks 1 day!  3/4 of the way done!!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure but hovering around the same I was last week!
Baby is the size of a/an: Head of cabbage or length of a cucumber.  Which totally aren't the same size, so go figure.
Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity t-shirts, maxi skirts and maxi dresses.  And a pair of maternity skinnies.
Stretch marks? None yet...still trying to drink plenty of water and keep lotion on my belly and thighs to try and help prevent!
Sleep: Strangely, sleep this week hasn't really been very good.  Maybe it was because I was at home most of the week and didn't have enough to mentally stress me out during the day, but I had a difficult time getting to sleep and staying asleep this week.  Also, crazy hip pain has started after I lay on one side too long at night and that part sucks.  So I have been waking up a lot and rolling around until I get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Besides my birthday?  Is there even such a thing?  Just kidding. But seriously, I have the most thoughtful hubs ever who surprised me by taking the day off from work and then making me breakfast and spending the day with me in the pool.  Then we went to my mom and Bob's house who served up my favorite meal for dinner and gave me tickets to Roots N Blues this year!  I'm pretty lucky.  Other highlights this week include catching up with my dear friend Lauren and getting the carseat bases installed in my car and Andy's truck.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!  But I might add--if they haven't figured it out, then we have a problem. 
Miss Anything? Beer.  Because FOOTBALL.
Movement: Daily, although his thumps are much smaller and have turned into more of squirms or rumbles now than the big thumps they were before.  Does that mean I can't call him thumpy anymore?
Food cravings: Tex Mex Trail Mix.  And Andy's mom's chocolate chip cookies :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week, yay!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Not a ton of Braxton Hicks this week.  It's been a pretty mellow week.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! It's shallow but not going anywhere.  I put my navel ring back in for a night and took it out the next day.  And my navel was REALLY angry and red the rest of that day.  So my thoughts were right--it's done for now.
Wedding rings on or off? Since I didn't do a lot of leaving the house or putting on my face this week, this one doesn't really get a rating this week. 
Weekly Wisdom: Have snacks and eat before you realize you're too hungry.  Otherwise you get heartburn/acidy-hungry which is NOT fun,
Looking forward to: My Aunt's visit this week, our friends the Judiscaks will be visiting this weekend, our doctor appointment this week, and starting on our hospital bag at some point!  I guess I'm way prepared.

And in case you didn't catch it earlier on instagram this week, here's a picture of the yummy breakfast Andy made on my birthday, complete with virgin bloody mary :)



And a picture of the cake my Mom and Bob got for me!


AND.  A picture of one of my gifts from hubs, which I absolutely love and am already obsessed with.   It's a necklace with a charm with the initial M on it. 


M's high chair is also put together and ready...


As are his carseat, bases, and mirror for my car.  



We are very excited to meet you, little man!

PS-I have thank you cards written and ready to be mailed without stamps.  Oops.  Expect them this week! Until next time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment