Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Starting out...

I've been wanting to start a blog for what seems like forever.  I've even started a few, only to lose focus completely forget altogether.

I start writing, and then...wait for the right thing to say or write.  How does everyone else always know the right things to say or write about?

I recently read an AMAZING blog that not only made me passionate about getting my house decorated again and celebrating holidays a little better, but make me want to start working on my own blog, too.

So here goes!

I'm not sure quite yet what my update schedule will look like, but I already have several posts I've been documenting with pictures to post in the future!

In addition, I hope to use this blog to document our family's adventures and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment