Monday, July 7, 2014

22 Weeks/4th of July


Hey y'all!
This weekend, our crazy friends T&M came over.  They were both in our wedding and have had a VERRRRRRY long history (so long I can't even describe in a blog) but they are very dear friends of ours and we don't see them nearly as often as we should.  They came to BBQ and shoot fireworks while the boys drank summerbrew and us girls stayed sober.  PS...T is crazy (crazy funny with his powerful voice).


These two together are big trouble.  Especially after summerbrew.  But outrageously entertaining and I don't regret a moment!
Pretty sure the neighbors hate us.






Also, this happened this week and I was beyond excited.  The weeks are counting down now until he's here!! 



How far along? 22 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm sure it's plenty.  I'm not looking.
Baby is the size of a: Summer squash...that seems GIANT.
Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity t-shirts for now, maxi skirts and maxi dresses
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep this week has SUCKED, hardcore.  Saturday I even rolled around for like 2 hours trying to sleep and hubs woke up and rubbed my back, all while extremely hung over.  Love this guy.
Best moment this week: SO many lovely moments including getting baby's travel system here, feeling him basically upper cut my midsection, and being able to say that he had a "VERY active day" in my tummy this weekend.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? As predicted, I miss summerbrew.  Andy and his friend Tom downed a double batch this weekend I made for them while hardcore salivating.
Movement: Daily!  Although some days more than others.
Food cravings: Nothing.  Although my mom mentioned tempura fried asparagus earlier, and it's sounding mighty nice!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, this week has been great!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On for now, but still take off every night when I get home.  I think they've been gone in EVERY bump picture lately...apologies.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Cranky and having a hard time working since my favorite work friend and favorite supervisor both left :(
Weekly Wisdom: Eat the veggies.  They're good.  I keep reminding myself.
Looking forward to: Strangely, I'm looking forward most to our doctor appointment on the 21st.  I know I won't see Baby and will only hear his heartbeat, but I love going every month and knowing he's snug in there and doing well!

And an outtake for fun?

We were talking about the things we most want from our shower.  Me?  Practical things like the bottles and breastfeeding stuff.  Andy?  The most expensive swing ever he felt he needed to add to the registry.  Welcome to my life.

Until next time, loves! Xo

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too love! 1) Let's have lunch soon and 2) Send me that summer brew recipe!

    ReplyDelete