Monday, July 28, 2014

25 weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Surprisingly, only up three pounds since beginning of pregnancy according to the doctor.  I'm not even sure how that's possible but...sounds good to me.  
Baby is the size of a: Rutabaga, rutabaga, rutabaga (I think Andy might be the only one who gets this joke)
Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity t-shirts, maxi skirts and maxi dresses.  I do have a pair of maternity skinnies my mom bought me that I've worn a couple times, too.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has again been good this week!  Hip pain just started but the boppy maternity pillow really helps.  
Best moment this week: Hearing baby M's heartbeat and measuring on target thus far!  Oh, and today being awakened by M playing kickball in my tummy and being able to feel him from the outside for the first time!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wine and Angry Orchard.
Movement: Daily!  But so excited that I can feel him on the outside of my tummy now!  Hoping Andy will feel him soon, too!
Food cravings: Still pizza, but also Tex-Mex trail mix from Target.  It's soooo good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None this week!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still close to being gone this week because of swelling, but check out this week's chalkboard picture...still on in that picture!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Good moods this week!  The weather has been beautiful which helps!
Weekly Wisdom: Pack lots of snacks or you will get hungry (hungry/angry)
Looking forward to: Baby's dresser being ready soon, bedding should be shipped this week, and getting past the glucose test!


PS-a bonus swimsuit bump pic  because I love showing him off as my favorite accessory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment